Wednesday 8 February 2017

How singer, African China was threatened with a gun in Lagos

A policeman in Lagos threatened singer African China with a gun Yesterday. 
‘Nigeria see the kind of police men this Government put on our police stations to serve dis nation,’ he said.
He’d just left a music video shoot with Sound Sultan in Ajegunle where he persuaded ‘area boys’ with money to allow him leave.
‘After shooting @soundsultan music video in Aj I was about leaving after given money to Area boy’s. Dis stupid police man jump in front of my car and threatened to shoot me. Naija make una see oh.’
Recall that in September 2016, Police in Okota, Lagos, harassed singer Bez who was in the car with his wife, Tito Idakula and their two-month-old daughter.
Then he tweeted: ‘I said I didn’t have cash on me… The guy just vexed..got me out of the car and pushed me under the rain into the station’
‘All this happened simply because they could. They had guns, I didn’t… I still don’t..lol… God bless Nigeria.’

No comments:

Post a Comment