Thursday 19 January 2017

Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart diss each other during People's Choice acceptance speeches... as cameras catch The Rock in rather rude gesture

You can't kill two birds with a stone... but you can flip one with a Rock lol. 

Dwayne Johnson was caught on camera making a rather rude gesture at Kevin Hart during Wednesday's People's Choice Awards.
The Jumanji and Central Intelligence co-stars both one awards on the night, and both used their time on stage to playfully diss each other.
Hart took to the stage first, to collect his Favorite Comedic Movie Actor award.
'All of the co-stars that I've had in my life that have helped me grow in this business, I appreciate you all man. I'm definitely able to do what I do because of the help that I've had on camera,' he sincerely began. 
'So this one goes to all of the co-stars that I've had... except the Rock, cause he hasn't helped me. He hasn't helped me at all.
'He's actually lessened my talent. It went down since you've been in my life.'
The Moana star laughed along with the rest of the audience; but just before the camera cut away, he was caught giving a middle finger salute to his friend.


The former wrestler had another chance to get his own back when he got a turn on stage just minutes later, to scoop his Favorite Premium Series Actor for Ballers.
CBS were a little quicker with their censorship this time round, as The Rock's presumably expletive-ridden tirade back at Hart was completely bleeped out.
Like Hart though, he did share a sincere sentiment: 'It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice'.

Earlier in the night, The Rock was a surprise loser in the Favourite Dwayne Johnson category,  losing out to Dwayne 'A Rock' Johnson — an enormous stone boasting similar tattoos which was sat in the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment