Sunday 8 January 2017

'I wouldn't be comfortable': Bisexual Amber Rose says she couldn't date a man who had sex with other men

She has made no secret of the fact that she herself has dated women, but Amber Rose draws the line when it comes to dating men who themselves are bisexual.
The 33-year-old revealed on her Loveline podcast that she 'wouldn't be comfortable' having sex with a guy who has sex with other men.
'I think it’s amazing when a guy is bisexual and he’s comfortable with it.But in my personal life, in my sex life, in who I choose to love, I just think that I would think about it too much,' Amber said.
The model and former stripper, who has a son with ex Whiz Khalifa, went on: 'It would bother me in a way. I wouldn’t be comfortable with it and I don’t know why.'


No comments:

Post a Comment