Wednesday 25 January 2017

Mikel Obi Loses Father-In-Law

Captain of the Super Eagles John Mikel Obi is currently mourning the death of his father-in-law, Diyanchecko.

Russian millionaire, Diyanchecko who is the father of Mikel’s significant other, Olga died after a long-term illness.

Mikel Obi and Olga are reportedly married.

Olga took to Instagram to announce her father’s death. She shared a photo of him rocking one of her twin girls and wrote; ‘ “we said our last goodbye to you today daddy you were not just extraordinary as so many said today. You were a legendary man, father, friend, companion, husband and grandpa. Your strong hand is holding my hand for life. I love you My rock, my life my Dad Rest in Peace monkeypops,”

Mikel Obi hasn’t spoken about the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment